Whether you are simply purchasing a new piece of furniture or conducting a full home renovation, The Classic Outfitter will help you to take care of every decision, allowing you to experience an enjoyable renovation process rather than being overwhelmed by it.
Making an appointment and bringing your requirements to the showroom along with a sense of your own style, we will ensure the combination of your lifestyle and practical elements are taken into full consideration, choosing the perfect selections to create a contemporary, traditional or timeless classic look.
From the initial product selection through to final installation, The Classic Outfitter ensures a smooth and methodical process, utilising the skills of our resident experts who have partnered with us based on their knowledge and expertise, quality of workmanship and reliability.
If you’d prefer, we can arrange to visit you at your own home, establishing exactly what your requirements are onsite.
The Classic Outfitter is Sydney based yet available for projects Australia wide - whether your project is your own home, investment or commercial property.
Pricing on our services are available upon request.
- Design concepts including colour and textile selection
- Spatial room planning
- Furniture selection including custom designs
- Floor and wall covering selections, supply and installation
- Soft furnishings including fabric and custom window treatments
- Decorative lighting
- Accessories and decor selection
- New build and renovation projects
- Custom cabinetry and joinery designs
- Interior and exterior lighting
- Plumbing selection including tapware, bathware and accessories
- Renovation project management
- Selection of building finishes